Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Diversity Presentation Blog

Overall Impression: This was definitely probably either the best or one of the best presentations out off all the ones I was an audience member for.

Things that Went Well:
The roles-I thought the roles went extremely well, and I feel like they achieved the presenters objective. It was also very effective that the presenters stayed in their roles also. If they had not, I do not think that the roles would have been as effective.

The Powerpoint- It was very organized and had enough information on it to get across what was being said. It was also really nice to have a visual that was separate from the Wiki. I still enjoyed the Prezi, but the powerpoint brought in organization that the prezi did not have.

The Presenters- The presenters knew their information and seemed like they knew what they were talking about. There was one person out of the three that seemed much more confident than the other, and it helped in understanding the information. Overall, they did a good job and kept my attention majority of the time.

True/False activity- I really liked this. It tied in great with the presentation, and I ended up learning some stuff. Two thumbs up.

Things that Did not Go too Well:
I really can't think of anything.

Conclusion:
There's always two roads that can be taken when one presents last. They can either have an awesome presentation or an awful presentation. This group definitely took the former road. They did a good job incorporation things from other presentations and improving on them. I really enjoyed this one, and it was evident that they worked to make the presentation great.

No comments:

Post a Comment