Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Linguistic Diversity Presentation Response

Overall, I thought the presentation went pretty well. It was very well organized, and the information was very concise. The presenters seemed to know their information and did a very good job conveying it to the audience. Even though I did enjoy the presentation, there were a couple of things that I didn't like and thought could be improved. For me, the beginning could have been a little shorter. It was a great hook, and it did get my attention. The video was a fantastic, but it could've been shorter. There was a point where I just shut down and could not wait for it to be over with. I also thought that some of the material could have been conveyed in a more interesting way. There were times when the information was taught in a very cut and dry way, and I started to lose my interest. I felt somewhat disengaged. If the group had another chance, I would suggest them to be a little more engaging. It was really interesting information, but it was presented in a very uninteresting way. In the end, I did learn a lot even though there were some problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment